Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
Post journal entries
Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
Prepare trial balance of books
Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
Prepare tax returns
Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Completion of High School
• Minimum 1- year work related experience as a supervisor
• Fluent in English written, verbal and reading skills
• Excellent attention to detail to fulfill job duties and incident report writing
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle emergency situations in calm and professional manner.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.