Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Kingston
Restaurant & Cafe
June 21, 2019
December 18, 2019
The Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 1046 Princess Street, Kingston, Ontario is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Cook. If you are currently working on developing a career in the Food and Hospitality Industry, come work at Popeyes and get paid for building a great future.
We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Popeyes the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
At Popeyes, we provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Training Program for all new hires including those with extensive experience.
- Prepare & cook food as per the specs;
- Complete assigned “prep work” as needed.
- Adhere to company food preparation and timing standards;
- Adhere to recipes & portion sizes to meet the Brand Standards;
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies;
- Stocking and rotating foods in kitchen storage areas, fridges and freezers in consideration of shelf dates;
- Maintain food safety and follow food safe procedures;
- To maintain sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards in the kitchen;
- Experience: 1-year or more
- Education: 1-year Diploma/Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Wages: $16/hour
- 35-45 hours/week
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY