MISSION MINIMART is looking for a store manager to join us located at 8160 MANSON STREET, Mission, BC, Canada.
Position: Store Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $30 hourly for 40 hours per week
Store Manager (NOC 0621) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold (as per the demand), and implement price and credit policies
- Plan budgets, authorize expenditures, and monitor revenues
- Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development and retention of staff
- Controlling all activities related to inventory control (i.e., merchandising of product, maintaining appropriate inventory levels, rotating stock, accepting product and balancing inventory)
- Organizing general maintenance and cleaning activities of the store
- Training staff and enforcing all corporate policies
- Do opening and closing register as per the requirement
- Completion of secondary school with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Store Manager in a retail environment.
- The candidate must be highly organized and shows initiative in planning and implementing ideas and programs with minimal supervision.
- Is comfortable using MS Office software and a Point of Sale system, as well as reading/understanding reports, invoices, etc.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods.
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Interested Candidates are requested to email resumes to: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.