Others BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Happy Days 50's Diner
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
June 02, 2019
September 02, 2019
Position - Cook
Number of positions: 1
Job Description Position:
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained
- Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed
- Make everything ready before the actual cooking starts
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time
- Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time
- Completion of some secondary school is required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
131 Central Ave, Grand Forks, BC, V0H 1H0, Canada
$14.50 per hour.
Full time permanent.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.