VAUGHAN, ON Canada
A one-stop-shop cell offering cell phone accessories, electronic gadgets, and mobile device repair services with locations across Canada. We are the trusted brand for cellphone accessories, mobile device repair, and tablet repair for all makes and models including but not limited to iPhones, iPads, Blackberry devices, Samsung devices, and OneNote.
Superior customer service, quality of products and services, and high rates of customer satisfaction and retention are the key success of our business. Our professional team of sales people and technicians will help and resolve all your mobile device needs and issues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual for the Retail Sales Supervisor position with effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, and charm who is client focused and interested in retail at our very busy location in Vaughan Mills.
Description Job Title: Retail Sales Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent (Day, Weekend)
Business Type: Cell phone accessories and mobile services and repair
Business Operating Name: CELLICON
Job Locations: Vaughan Ontario, L4K 5W4
Number of Position: 1
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Previous 2-year sales experience in retail business
- Experience in client services and supervision
- Must have excellent working knowledge of all cell phone devices, mobile operating systems and cell phone support
- Experience in inventory control and dealing with vendors
- Must have excellent computer proficiency, MS office, emails and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- Able to work during day and weekends in fast paced environment
- Highly effective teamwork skills and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and fast learner.
- Managing operations for an in-line store as well as retail kiosks by co-ordinating staff schedules, and assigning duties to sales associates and technicians
- Sell products and services to customers and meets customers needs and expectation by offering best product and service in a professional manner
- Hire, train and supervise incoming sales and technical staff
- Managing the customer service functions, including cash, cashiers and merchandising
- Understand and resolve client’s tech issues, including customer requests and complaints about sale or repairs work orders
- Order inventory of mobile parts, electronic devices, batteries and other cell phone accessories, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt
- Supervise and test the quality of electronic repairs and refurbished devices
- Prepare reports for sales data and targets for business management
- Plan and implement sales plan and new offers to meet sales targets
- Advertise new promotions online and publishing
- Coordinate with electronics vendors for orders and supplies
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the retail store and kiosk by complying standards
- Ensure cashier/merchandising staff comply with all guidelines
COMPENSATION: wage $18.50 per hour and free parking.
START DATE: ASAP
WORK HOURS: Minimum 40 hour per week, day shift and weekends may require.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to CelliconConnect@gmail.comwith subject line “Retail Sales Supervisor – Vaughan Mills”.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cellicon, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.