Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Canadian Pie Inc.
IT & Web Design
May 27, 2019
February 01, 2020
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (Permanent Position)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $23.80 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $35.70 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Available Position: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.,
Business Address: 15 Scadding Avenue, Unit 311, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.