Analyst, Systems Technical Support
Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Inventory & Hardware
June 15, 2019
October 15, 2019
ANALYST, SYSTEMS TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Permanent Position)
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage and modify all software systems and applications.
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications.
- Interface with end-users and software consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage systems, software tools and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
- Coordinate and support software professionals in installing and analyzing applications and tools.
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation.
- Train and develop other software analysts.
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
- Analysing clients’ existing systems and business models;
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems;
- Understanding software development lifecycle;
- translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems; Developing solutions and related products;
- Producing project feasibility and costings report; presenting proposals to clients;
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system;
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration;
- Planning and working flexibly to deadlines; supporting users on change control and system updates;
- Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system;
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $30.00 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $45.00 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 32 hours per week
Available Position: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Analyst, Systems Technical Support
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.,
Business Address: 15 Scadding Avenue, Unit 311, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.