FALCON ROOFING LTD is looking for a full time and permanent position of “Roofing Supervisor” to join their team at 11045 81A AVE, Delta, BC, V4C 1Z7
Salary: C$ 33.25/ hour for 40 hours per week
Job: Permanent/ Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
NOC Code: 7205
Language Requirement: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Atleast 1 year as supervisor
Job Specific Skills:
- Daily responsibilities on the job site include, but are not limited to, supervising, coordinating the activities of installation of all types of roofing as instructed by all construction issue drawings and manufacturers installation guidelines.
- Train new hires on safety procedures and company policies.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Coordinate with management on ordering supplies, arranging scheduling and budgeting.
- Ensure that all installation work is completed within allotted time constraints.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve the productivity and product quality.
- Establish methods to meet schedules and co-ordinate the work activities of the other subcontractors.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed at all times at the work place.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications.
- Having knowledge of safety procedures and ability to train workers on duties as per the company policies.
- Highly motivated, self- driven and detail oriented.
- Effective communication and time management skills. Punctual and reliable.
Work Setting: Residential; Commercial
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding;Overtime required
Intersested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.