LED Sales Specialist
Milton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
July 21, 2019
July 20, 2020
Banvil 2000 located at 775 Main Street East, Milton ON is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME LED Sales Specialist. We are looking for a committed, caring and energetic individual who make Banvil 2000 the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow. At Banvil, we provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Training Program for all new hires including those with extensive experience.
- Encourage sales of Banvil LED lighting solutions through existing dealers and clients.
- Educate clients on LED recessed panels, LED high bay lighting & other LED lighting solutions and their technical specifications, like compatibility with building controls, motion sensors and daylight harvesting systems.
- Recommend customers to switch from filament bulb and compact fluorescent lamps to LED lighting.
- Generate new sales leads, follow up on leads and set appointments to meet with company decision makers.
- Determine if existing recessed lights can be converted to LED based on factors like compatibility of LED retrofit kits, even light distribution, type, size & colour of LED lights etc.
- Provide customized LED lighting solutions for commercial establishments keeping in mind their need for comfortable light environment to attract customers, achieve & promote consumer desire to buy etc.
- Evaluate customer needs and propose lighting options based on the brightness of LED lamps, color temperature, color rendering and uniformity etc.
- Prepare and present proposals, presentations & price quotes that demonstrate an understanding of the customer needs and illustrates the advantages and benefits of LED technology.
- Provide appropriate training and technical guidance to existing dealers & their staff.
- Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contacts and influencers within current and prospective clients.
- Provide after sales follow up and continuous support to dealers & clients.
- Assist and participate in industry tradeshows and conferences and stay current with latest technological developments.
- Experience: 1 Year or more
- Education: College Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical or a related field
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
- Detailed oriented people person
- Strong technical and organizational skills, the ability to be flexible in the face of changing priorities as well as the ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure are necessary.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Sales, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY
2020 - All Rights Reserved.