Due to the scope and complexity of its international projects, and its aggressive growth Durose requires additional experienced, flux core and metal core welders.
Vacancies: 25 skilled welders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle hand power, hydraulic and pneumatic tools and equipment
- Experience in GMAW and FCAW
- Setup and operate welding fixtures and rolls for manual and machine welding
- All positioned welding, especially flat and horizontal
- Prepare welding joints as per specifications and/or drawings
- Weld with wire sizes 0.30 to 1/16th
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, welding process specifications, drawing specifications, structural drawings and welding symbols
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Completion of High School/High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have minimum 3 years welding experience
- Must have or be able to pass the CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau) weld test
- Must have experience with Fluxcore and Metalcore welding techniques
- Weld in various positions (flat, horizontal, vertical, over heat, gauging/back gauging (air carbon arc)
- Must have knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the welding industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practise safe work procedures and follow all health & safety regulations
Wage: $25.00 to $26.50 per hour
Benefits, Canadian relocation assistance available, PPE, fun Christmas parties and more!
Location: 460 Elizabeth Street, Guelph, Ontario Canada N1E 6C1
Apply online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 1-519-822-3967
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Durose’s Accommodation Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process.