Pandori Framing Ltd. Located on 8466 123rd Street, Surrey, BC, Canada is looking for three framer - carpenter (NOC 7271).
As a Framer Carpenter (NOC 7271) for Pandori Framing Ltd. you have to do the following duties: -
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 Years Experience Required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Location Information
Various locations, Relocation costs covered by employer
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Judgement, Accurate, Team player, Reliability
Major Work Area
Wage offered $27.00 per hour, 30 - 40hr per week. 10 Days of Paid Vacation.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in carpentry is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
• Trade certification for carpenters is compulsory in Quebec and available, but voluntary, in all other provinces and the territories.
• Trade certification for framers is available, but voluntary, in Saskatchewan.
• Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified carpenters upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
• English is usually required.
This Position is full time and permanent.
If you are the perfect fit and want to join our growing team please apply with your resume to:. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application