TRUCK DRIVER, LONG HAUL (NOC 7411/7511) needed
G & A TRUCKING LTD
104-30791, SIMPSON ROAD, ABBOTSFORD, BC,
Welcome to G & A Trucking Ltd! We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing Freight services. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for 4 full time energetic truck drivers to support our growing company.
- Job title: Truck Driver, Long haul
- Job Type: Permanent , Full-time
- Salary: C$ 25.50 / hour
- Joining: As soon as possible.
- Education: No formal education required.
- Language: Basic English is required.
- Experience: No experience is required. On job training will be provided. Previous experience is an asset.
- Communication Systems Experience: Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipments
- Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Flatbed, Tractor-trailer
- Transport and handle dangerous goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo, Perform emergency roadside repairs, Perform brake adjustments, Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Perform preventive maintenance, Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption, Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes, Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, Receive and relay information to central dispatch, Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to go on long trips and be punctual.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
This job posting is open to all Our “first preference shall be Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and Canadian citizens, youths and students” but this job is open for all those who find themselves capable for this job.
Interested candidates should email their resume:
Note: Accommodation allowance would be provided