1041956 B.C Ltd O/O as Subway
August 02, 2019
December 01, 2019
Job Position: Human Resources Coordinator (NOC 1121)
Work Location: 1041956 B.C Ltd, O/O Subway, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5 (Business Office location)
Salary: $ 38.50/Hourly on 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days Flexible Hours
Education: A University Degree / or a Post-Secondary College Diploma in HR required
Experience: (minimum 3 years of experience in a Human Resources role)
This position will oversee all activity of the Human Resources Department. This individual must have exceptional understanding of HR and Legal compliance. Must be highly skilled in employee relations with previous working experience in a Human Resources generalist role.
- General Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Benefits and Pension Administration
- Coordinate and assist in planning human resources requirement for short term and long-term perspective of organization goals with management.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment process, from resume screening and interviewing to employee on-boarding.
- Delivering attentive and seamless HR support to employees and managers.
- Coordinate and administer all functions of payroll, enrollment of benefits and personal information.
- Develop and administer Policies and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Co-ordinate internal and external training as required for individual and group of employees.
- Organize and conduct employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits, compensation and participate actively on various joint committees
- Coordinate and ensure compliance with the Provincial and Federal legislation pertaining to Workplace Standards Act.
- Coordinating and managing all general HR, payroll, and benefit inquiries from employees
- Management and oversee maintenance of employee’s personnel files
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Prepare general reports and manage employee relation projects as required by Senior Management.
- Ability to work independently, make things happen and recommend changes to improve processes.
- Advanced research skills, ability to compile and summarize information for management review.
- Collaborative team player with a high level of initiative and common-sense thinking
- Ability to handle all the data with complete confidentiality.
- A university degree or a Post-Secondary college diploma in Human resources with equivalent of several years of experience.
- The individual must have good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be proficient in excel, word, and outlook with strong ability to adapt to new programs and software
- The individual should come with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Human Resources role.
TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company:1041956 B.C Ltd. O/O as Subway, 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5