Business Name: Roop Electric Co. Ltd.
Job Title: ELECTRICIAN
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 618 East Kent Avenue S Vancouver, BC V5X 0B1 Canada
Wage rate: $23/hour for 40 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 years to less than 2 years
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, overtime required.
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org