Sukh Plumbing and Heating Ltd.
February 28, 2019
July 28, 2020
Company: Sukh Plumbing and Heating Ltd.
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Evening, Shift.
Wage Rate: $26.00 per hr for 32 to 40 Hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Business Location: 12287 74 Avenue Surrey BC V3X 5S3.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate.
Experience: 2 to less than 3 Years.
Languages: Basic Knowledge of English.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
- Install pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Install support for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Assemble fittings and valves for installation.
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing material as needed for a building using saw and pipe cutters as necessary.
- Collaborate with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipe fitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing.
- Test plumbing system for leaks and other problems.
- Analyse problem and identify appropriate tools and material for repair.
- Choose plumbing material based on budget, location, and intended uses of building.
- Write report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken.
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Weight handling capability up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Personal Suitability: Team player, Organized, Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility
How to Apply: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org