Business Name: ASA Breads Inc.
Job Title: Delivery Driver
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 10579 132 Street, Surrey, V3T 3V5, BC, Canada
Wage rate: $20.00/hour for 40 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: High School
Experience: No previous work experience required. Will train on job.
- Pay and receive payments for goods;
- Load and unload goods;
- Use maps and other trip planning aids;
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems;
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle;
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Professionalism in customer service;
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Weight Handling up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized, Work under pressure
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com