TRUCK DRIVER, LONG HAUL (NOC 7511) needed at Starmax Transport Ltd
7170, 151 street, Surrey. British Columbia, V3S 7Y8
Welcome to Starmax Transport Ltd! We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing Freight services. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for 6 full time energetic truck drivers to support our growing company.
- Job title: Driver, Long Haul
- Job Type: Permanent , Full-time
- Salary: C$ 25.00 / hour
- Joining: As soon as possible.
- Education: High School graduation certificate
- Language: Basic English is required.
- Experience: No experience is required.
- Communication Systems Experience: Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipments
- Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Bill of lading, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Dangerous goods occurrence reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Type of Trucking and Equipment: Flatbed, Tractor-trailer
- Driver trucks across Canada and Across Border
- Maintain / record log book- record fuel consumption, cargo information and other relevant information
- Pre-inspection of vehicle
- Maintenance of Vehicle and perform minor roadside repairs
- Loading and unloading of goods and materials
- On time delivery of goods
- Maintain clean driving records
- Perform emergency roadside repair if any
- Willing to travel cross- border and for extended period
- Attention to details
- Able to sit and drive for longer period of time
- Able to handle large workload
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
- Valid passport
- Medical Exam
- Valid Driver’s license
- Driver’s Validity License check
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s abstract
This job posting is open to all our “first preference shall be Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and Canadian citizens, youths and students” but this job is open for all those who find themselves capable for this job.
Interested candidates should email their resume: