Employer Name: EMEC Design Group LTD
NO. OF VACANCIES: 1
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completion of a College Degree is required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 2-3 years of experience is required.
JOB DUTIES: The duties and responsibilities of System Testing Technician are:
- Responsible for keeping current systems updated and running smoothly
- Analyzing the result for software application test and information, and telecommunication system test
- Knowledge and regular research on the latest technologies and practices to offer their customers the best system possible.
- Testing equipment and telecom circuits using various tools such as network diagnostic tools or standard hand tools
- Examine the telecom network trouble reports, computer analysis reports, and clients complaints and rectify them
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site, preparing an installation diagram by studying customer orders, manuals, and technical specifications
- Use electronic test and repair equipment to test and repair telecommunications equipment and system
- Control and configure IP enabled telecommunications equipment using data networks communications protocols such as telnet, ping, IP configuration, and FTP