Shriji Catering and Takeout Inc.
Restaurant & Cafe
August 13, 2019
December 12, 2019
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff.
- Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
- Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on client preference
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Devises new recipes
- Estimates expected food consumption and organises preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Orders new menu items for specials or cheap deals
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability
Knowledge of English language
1 to less than 2 years