$27.00 to $29.00 / hour
Permanent, Full time
30 hours / week
1 year to less than 2 years
Excellent written communication, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Judgement, Dependability
1. Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
2. Prepare mock-ups and storyboards.
3. Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
4. Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website.
5. Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
6. Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
7. Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity.
8. Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code.
9. Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org