Seasonal Tax Expert- Canada Remote
Canada-wide, Canada Wide,CANADA
Accounting & bookkeeping
August 16, 2019
May 31, 2020
Ready for a new seasonal opportunity with the #1 tax software company in Canada?
If you have experience as a tax preparer, are highly motivated and love communicating directly with customers, you could be a perfect match for this Seasonal Canada Tax Expert opportunity. As a Tax Expert, you will empower Intuit customers to complete their taxes.
TurboTax is the #1 best-selling brand of tax preparation software in Canada. Year over year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
- Answer TurboTax customer phone calls and delivering a professional, personalized customer service experience every time
- Demonstrate empathy toward customers, empowering and partnering with them to help them feel confident to do their own taxes
- Proactively seek out and deliver the right answer for each customer
- Successfully troubleshoot, resolve issues and answer complex tax questions using our defined practices, procedures and company policies
- Document customer interactions
- Assist customers filing tax returns
- Extensive experience preparing a variety of federal and provincial returns for individuals, including student, pension, self-employed, rental property, investments and foreign income.
- Must have prepared a minimum of 60 personal tax return prepared per year over the last three years
- In depth knowledge of tax laws and tax concepts, solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills including spelling and proper use of grammar
- Strong understanding of computers and software
- Experience preparing Quebec personal tax returns (TP1) a plus
- Experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
To apply, please add and message me on LinkedIn: Nihad Kayali/Senior Talent Acquisition
2020 - All Rights Reserved.