- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Observes computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $39/CAD Hour (Overtime paid $58.50/hour after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 32 hours per week
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Education Required:Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Title:Software QA (Quality Assurance) Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.,
Business Address: 15 Scadding Avenue, Unit 311, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.