General Manager (Permanent Position)
- Determine the company's mission and strategic direction.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Allocate resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns.
- Approve overall human resources planning.
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff and delegate authority to them.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expense.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $53.00/CAD Hour (Overtime paid $79.50/hour after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Career Level Required: Experienced
Experience Required: 5 Years
Education Required:Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: General Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.,
Business Address: 15 Scadding Avenue, Unit 311, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.