Computer Systems Analyst
Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
VTech IT Solutions
IT & Web Design
August 28, 2019
December 28, 2019
- Diagnose and resolve network faults.
- Plan the enhancement and any required modifications of the network of the company.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Provide IT support for all computers and applications licensed by the company
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
- Investigate, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Supervise junior engineering and technical staff
- Maintain records of software licences
- Experience with network troubleshooting, wireless troubleshooting, and application troubleshooting.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Experience: 2-3 years
Education: Minimum Bachelors in Engineering or more
2019 - All Rights Reserved.