Toronto Northen Foods Co.
September 02, 2019
October 02, 2019
Toronto Northen Foods Co., a food processing company, has an immediate opening position for experienced Purchasing Manager (NOC: 0124).
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 31 Rolark Drive Toronto ON M1R 3B1
Working hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Compensation: $36.50/ per hour
As a Marketing Manager, your main job duties will be:
- Identifying new business opportunities and align priorities;
- Initiating market research studies and analyzing the findings;
- Evaluating marketing strategies and programs and making recommendations;
- Preparing annual business plan including situation analysis, objectives, strategies and tactics;
- Assisting product department in product development to follow new market trends;
- Developing marketing programs and partnerships with vendors to effectively promote products;
- Monitoring and accurately reporting in-market performance, identifying key insights and trends;
- Managing marketing campaigns by implementing strategically designed marketing plans both on traditional marketing distribution channels and digital marketing space.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience as a marketing manager;
- A college diploma is required;
- Demonstrated solid knowledge about the food industry;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Strong ability to find new networks in a competitive environment;
- Demonstrated experience in identifying target audiences;
- Highly organized, focused individual who excels in relationship building;
- Ability to work well under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered, please email your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgBottom of Form.