Toronto Northern Foods Co.
Sales & Retails
September 02, 2019
October 02, 2019
Toronto Northern Foods Co., a food processing company, has an immediate opening position for experienced Purchasing Manager (NOC: 0113).
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 31 Rolark Drive Toronto ON M1R 3B1
Working hours: 7 hours per day and 35 hours per week
Compensation: $42.00/ per hour
As a Purchasing Manager, your main job duties will be:
- Planning, organizing and directing purchasing activities to align with customers’ expectations and company’s development strategy;
- Directing, establishing and developing of consignment business relationships with vendors and suppliers;
- Responsible for vendors and supplier performance analysis in areas of quality, delivery and pick up;
- Developing and implementing purchasing & logistics policies and ensure maintained, communicated and monitored;
- Negotiating with vendors and suppliers to secure advantageous pricing and terms;
- Following-up with vendors and suppliers to resolve claims and issues raised;
- Developing systems and processes that track purchases and consumption of materials designed to budget control and minimize operating inventory amounts;
- Recruiting and managing purchasing and procurement staff;
- Ensuring system reflects full-burdened inventory costs for decision-making.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience as a purchasing manager;
- A college diploma is required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Demonstrated solid knowledge about the food industry;
- Effective communicator, both oral and written, with all levels of internal and external personnel;
- Proven track record of cost reduction through procurement strategies;
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating and building relationships;
- Strong market awareness, financial acumen and analytical capabilities;
- Ability to work well under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered, please email your resume in word format to email@example.comBottom of Form.