Long Haul Truck driver trainer
Mission - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Nebula supply Chain Ltd
September 13, 2019
August 11, 2020
Long Haul Truck Driver Trainer/Supervisor (NOC 7305)
- Must have class 1 driver's license.
- 3 years' of continuous experience in Long Haul trucking required, Those with less experience will also be considered.
- Must be able to cross into the United States.
- Must be able to train drivers on securing freight and freight security
- Familiar with USA and Canada driving rules and regulations. Must be able to train drivers on Log Book preparation.
Responsibilities and Job duties:
- Train and travel as a member of a two man team to train trainees.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate trucks, buses, subway trains, light rail transit,
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve performance.
- Communicate regularly with dispatch office for instructions and updates.
- Obey and follow Department of Transport of Canada and USA rules on safety and hours of driving.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.