Knight Rider Patrol Ltd. Located at 262- 8128 128 Street, Surrey, B.C. V3W 1R1 is looking for two(2) Security Guard Supervisor NOC (6316) to join its team as soon as possible.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of security guards
• Prepare work schedules for security guards
• Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel
• Prepare and submit progress and other reports
• Co-ordinate activities with other work units and departments of the company
• Resolve work-related problems or issues with the clients
• Train the new staff members in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• May hire new staff
• Proactively respond and resolve emergency situations and conflicts
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Min 7 months to 1 year of experience is required in this field
• Security Guard License or equivalent certification is required
Wage offered is $24.60 per hour, 40 hours per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 days of vacation time per year.
Job Location: All over lower mainland according to contracts
All qualified candidates encouraged to apply.
If this job interests you, and you meet all the above requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted