BOOKKEEPER (PERMANENT POSITION)
- Responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Produce monthly financial summaries and reports
- Process monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements
- Verify purchase orders, sales orders
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Maintain fixed asset inventory
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payables, Receivables, Inventory purchases, Taxes and ensuring journal entries to accrue and adjust expenses on daily basis.
- Prepare various financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Process, maintain and reconcile the bank statement with the cash receipts, payments and payroll payments.
- Coordinate accounts receivables activities with sale of power functions; review periodic revenue statements, reports, summaries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports that requires extensive searching to identify, select and convert data that are not always comparable because of differences in accounting classification, treatment or prior year basis.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $22.15 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $33.23 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Available Position: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.
Business Address: 311 - 15 Scadding Avenue, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.