DISCOVERY PRECISION MACHINING INC.
Technician & Mechanic
August 27, 2019
December 27, 2019
$21 to $30 HOUR hourly for 44 hours per week
Dicovery Precision is looking for an Operator for our Mazak CNC Mill centers on our day/night shift. Discovery Precison has invested in innovative technology and looking for operators to match.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with Mazak CNC Mills is required.
- Read and understand blueprints, work orders, and process documentation to produce required parts for assembly and finished products.
- Setup/Operate 3/4/5-axis Mill, making adjustments as required, to ensure product meets engineering specifications.
- Use measuring instruments to maintain required machine tolerances.
- Ability to hold required tolerances through machine offsets.
- Responsible for controlling and replacing cutting tools as required. (i.e. inserts, drills)
- Responsible for checking quality of machined product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for subsequent production steps.
- Communicate with co-workers and Team-Leaders to ensure production schedules are met.
- Follow health and safety standards and company policies at all times.
- Have an aptitude for math, problem solving, and the ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperate within a team.
- Ability to communicate well with others and be detailed-oriented.
- Skills training through a vocational school, technical college, apprenticeship, or college program preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in machining components to tight tolerances.
- Must have experience in operating Mazak 3/4/5-Axis CNC Mills.
- Fast-Paced environment, clean and modern factory.
- Handling weights of up to 30-40lbs.
- Physically demanding.
- Manual dexterity required.
- Standing, walking, sitting, reaching for extended periods.
- Working independently and/or with others.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent