The Wild Wings Restaurant located at 431 Yonge Street, Toronto is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Food Service Supervisor. If you are currently working on developing a career in the Food and Hospitality Industry, come work at Wild Wings and get paid for building a great future.
We are looking for committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Wild Wings the great place it is to work. We provide competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere and opportunities to grow.
We provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Training Program for all new hires at Wild Wings, even those with extensive experience.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff
- Requisition ingredients & supplies based on set par levels
- Prepare food as per the specs
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of sales, stocks, wastage, breakage & repairs
- Train staff in job duties, health, hygiene & safety standards
- Ensure that food and service meet Wild Wing standards
- Ensure kitchen staff adheres to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards
- Assist managers in preparing weekly staff schedules.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- Education: High School
- Safe Food Handling certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Smart Serve
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared as per Company Standards;
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area;
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask;
- Must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods;
- Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure;
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Wages: $20/hour (30-40 hrs/week)
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY