Richmond Hill - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Mexican Amigos Inc.
Restaurant & Cafe
October 02, 2019
June 01, 2020
$30 per hour
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead our business and provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
The job requires management skills and experience in both front and back of the house, and
needs someone to lead by example and motivate our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. The candidate will make sure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have a great experience.
Responsibilities also include:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Respond to customer complaints
- Ensure product quality
- Organize and supervise scheduled shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- suggest ways to improve it
- identify ways to cut waste
- Train new and current staff
- Implement policies
- Speaking fluent Persian (Farsi) is highly desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
2020 - All Rights Reserved.