Springdale Pizza Depot Limited
October 04, 2019
July 04, 2020
Founded in 1999, Springdale Pizza Depot Limited is a well-established and recognized leader in pizza delivery, operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in Ontario, Canada. Springdale Pizza Depot Limited is a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in Canada.
With more than 30 pizza franchise store locations across Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada, our Head Office is looking for an energetic and efficient
Administrative Co-ordinator to join our team. This is a permanent full-time position reporting directly to the Director.
Company Operating Name: Pizza Depot
#122 - 2 Automatic Road, Brampton, Ontario L6S 6K8 Canada
The Administrative Co-ordinator will be responsible for the coordination of administrative functions concerning the head office and its 30+ franchise pizza stores.
The Administrator Co-ordinator will also act as a primary contact and liaison for internal and external matters relating to official instructions, meeting arrangements, policies and procedures and other business activities between the head office and franchisees or other third party agencies/departments.
Job Title: Administrative Co-ordinator
No. of Positions: 1
Job Description and Duties:
- Coordinate and formulate administrative systematic operating procedures and ensuring adherence to the policies.
- Involved in recruitment and selection of employees.
- Manage administrative staff ensuring they follow procedures and meet deadlines.
- Support and maintain official data by using manual & digital information system
- Tracking, inputting and verification of data; spreadsheet maintenance; report pulling
- Coordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Support the Franchise real estate process and coordinate franchise agreements / lease submission and compliance, and terminations
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with real estate owners/brokers and developers to ensure Pizza Depot is the first choice tenant
- Coordinate with production of Marketing, Newsletters, Promotion and Training support materials for the franchise stores
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Coordinate and optimize personnel file management
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Ensure that franchisee relationships in the region are stable and that issues are identified pro-actively and care is taken to include other members of the Development Team to solve problems
- Prepare franchise documents and manage communication with franchisees
- Collect and follow-up on all required information from Franchisees (profit and loss statements, health inspections, marketing plans)
- Monitor and coordinate administrative and accounting activities as appropriate, gather data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Send weekly and monthly reports to Franchisees and Business Development Manager/Director
- Provide any additional administrative support as needed
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Long Term
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Wages: $25.00 per hour
Overtime: One and one-half times the regular wage rate as per provincial regulations
- Insurance from Workplace Safety and Insurance Board covered by employer
- Vacation pay as per provincial regulations will be paid each payday on a semi-monthly basis
Location of Work:
- #122 - 2 Automatic Road Brampton, Ontario L6S 6K8 Canada
Anticipated Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Education, Experience and Language Requirements:
- At least one year of experience in office administration/office management
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Verbal and written English communication skills
Additional Skills and Other Requirements:
- Highly organized and efficient
- Outgoing, courteous, and professional
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Documentation and Database management
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and Judgement
- Must be a team player, reliable and organized
- Must be available for all hours of operation including overtime and weekend work as required
Preference given to applicants who are Canadian citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, New Immigrants, Indigenous Persons / Aboriginals, Visible Minorities and Vulnerable Youth.
If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at email@example.com with resume and cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.