Campbell River - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
September 11, 2019
December 11, 2019
Position – Baker
Number of positions: 1
Job Description Position:
- Continually liaise with bakery Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Ensuring all baked goods are completed on time for opening
- Weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare dough, and cake and pastry batter, fillings or icings.
- Operate cooking, baking, or other food preparation equipment.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Bake different types of artisan bread, like baguettes and multigrain breads and cakes and pastries.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries.
- Estimate baking requirements and estimate food costs
- Help the bakery Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation and purchase
- Prepare and bake bread, pastries, cakes, within the time as per the order and ensure taste is maintained
- Control wastage and try to keep the food and baking cost low
- Co-ordinate with other bakers and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the bakery time to time
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed
- Make everything ready before the actual baking starts
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workplace all the time
- Train new or existing baking personnel and/or kitchen staffs about the items and baking procedures time to time
- Completion of some secondary school is required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work
231 Dogwood St, Campbell River, BC V9W 2Y1
$14.50 per hour.
Full time permanent.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.