HIMALAYA INDIAN CUISINE LTD., ABBOTSFORD, BC
March 02, 2019
January 02, 2020
Skills and Employment Requirements: -
- Completion of secondary (high) and college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
- Two or more years of experience in food service sector, including supervisory experience are required is usually required
- English (Hindi and Punjabi would be asset)
Job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: -
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Recruit staff, provide training to them and oversee their daily work duties.
- Prepare staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering and use of facilities for banquet and reception.
Work Condition and Physical Capabilities: -
Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to details, Standing for extending periods, Overtime required
Personal Suitability: -
Flexibility; Team Player; Client focus; Dependability; Judgment; Reliability; Organized
Employment Groups: -
This employer promotes equal opportunity for all job applicants: Canadian Citizen, Permanent residents, Indigenous people, Person with disability, New immigrant and youth
To apply by email: - HIMALAYA_RESTAURANT@OUTLOOK.COM
Anyone, who can legally work in Canada, can apply for this job, if you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, The employer will not consider your job application.