Duality foods Ltd. is a family owned and operated pizza and baked & grilled foods restaurant, serving customers for more than 32 years. We are located in the heart of Richmond business center area.
We are currently seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to oversee daily operation and lead new staff. If you love the foods and enjoy working with a small team, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. We want to grow your skills and drive your career. This individual would be responsible for on-site coordination, customer service, finance, purchasing & supply chain, and marketing of the restaurant.
- Oversee all daily restaurant operations with a focus on service standards, guest experience, quality and consistency of food products, financial sales, cost control, logistics, implementation and upkeep monthly objectives.
- Provide outstanding leadership to the management team; work with the owner to ensure optimization of numbers, both financial and operational.
- Respond quickly to business fluctuations and is able to maintain budgetary guidelines using judgement and discretion; contribute ideas for effective revenue increase.
- Manage all variable costs with restaurant operation; Assist the owner with budget preparation, as well as the monitoring of revenues and expenses.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies; keep record of inventory and determine the required supplies.
- Oversee timely receipt of deposits and final payments; Adhere strictly to company policies regarding handling of cash in the restaurant.
- Act as a key person in strategic and operational planning for the media and social events related to restaurant success.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Ensure that food safety is the top training priority in store operations and enforce safe food handling practices.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedure.
- Participate in recruitment, selection, training and performance management of kitchen and service junior staff, create shift schedules and manage labour costs based on work volume.
- Work in other areas within Duality foods and perform other related duties assigned to ensure Duality foods’ continued growth.
- Completion of secondary school. (Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is highly preferred.
- High personal standards of integrity and effective communication
- Marketing and proficient MS Office, Excel skills are preferred
- Minimum 3 years of food service sector experience
- Minimum 2 years of managing/supervisory experience in food service sector
- Be willing to work evening, weekend and long-hour shifts
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee all operational aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with revenue growth as a priority, passionate to create long lasting relationships with customers.
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ability to build a strong team of talented individuals; Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
7771 Westminster Hwy #130, Richmond, BC V6X 1A4
$24/ hour or more, (commensurate with experience), 40hrs/week, 10days paid vacation annually
We believe in rewarding those who perform to be their best.
How to Apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiring: April 1, 2020
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, first nations, new newcomers are encouraged to apply.