Nextgen Developments Ltd.
October 09, 2019
October 08, 2020
Employer : Nextgen Developments Ltd.
Location : 14129 100A Avenue Surrey BC V3T 1K6
Job Title : Welder
NOC Code : 7237
PositionsAvailable : 1
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $28.00 per hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Tight deadlines, Large workload, handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Bending, crouching,
kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, physically demanding,
Work Site Environment At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Personal Suitability Reliability, Accurate, Team player, Values and ethics, Judgement
Major Work Area Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
- Operate welding equipment to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Operate previously set up production welding, brazing and soldering equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
Please apply with your resume and contact details to : email@example.com
or mail at : 14129 100A Avenue Surrey BC V3T 1K6