Required an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Caregiver for child by Gill Family at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: SURREY, BC, V3V 2Z7
Experience and skills:
- Secondary School Passed or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year in same or relevant field
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Look after the activities of child and provide ongoing care to them.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Assisting the child with homework or extracurricular commitment.
- Teach child in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of child.
- Supervise and care for child under the general direction of the parents.
EMAIL resumes please at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.