Wanted by Manes family, an energetic, loving, sincere, confident, caring and hardworking Caregiver for children at our residence in Delta, BC, V4C 4N1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.50 / hour and 40 hours / week
Experience and skills:
- Should be High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- We seek strictly a non-smoking person .No smoking is allowed in or around our house.
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year.
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Overtime: 1.5 times employee's regular wage after 8 hours a day of work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them.
- Make the younger child have nap in the afternoon.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children and change diapers.
- Bathe, dress and feed children.
- Clean the children's room.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
EMAIL resumes please at: Jasrajmanes2016@gmail.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.