J&S Fresh Meat Wholesale Inc.
Sales & Retails
October 16, 2019
November 15, 2019
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develops strategies to improve and develop sales numbers by analyzing performance for accounts and monitoring competitor activities, researching market trends and investigating new business opportunities.
- Creates, implements, and executes on plans that help the business to grow and meet sales targets for wholesale business opportunities.
- Guides and Supports the sales team in identifying and maximizing sales opportunities with customers.
- Prepares quotes, negotiates agreements and keeps records of sales and data; compiles and analyzes data to find trends as needed.
- Attends conferences, tradeshows, functions, and industry related events to actively build and foster customer relationships.
- Stays current on company offerings, products, and industry trends.
- Responds to complaints and resolves customer issues aiming to maintain the customer and preserve the company's reputation.
- Recruit and train new sales team members.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Essential Skills, Qualification and Education Needed:
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Business or a related field
• Self-motivated, customer-focused, result-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Ability to work collaboratively as a team, or independently
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English