International development and assistance researcher
Vaughan - ON, Ontario,CANADA
6798837 Canada Inc.
October 18, 2019
November 17, 2019
We are seeking an International Business development and assistance researcher who will be responsible for manage programs to promote our line of new products and services. Your main duty will be implement strategies to develop and promote the new treatment.
For this role, responsibilities include the following:
- lead efforts, taking international market research and coming up with newstartegy that drive sales figures for a company
- Build, maintain, and strengthen customer relationships to create strategic partnerships with clients and maximize the placement of company services and products.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Due to the regional source of our new product and treatment method, the role requires
- Keen interest and ability to work collaboratively as part of an international team
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology quickly and apply knowledge
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College/Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Strong ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Location: GTA, ON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
2019 - All Rights Reserved.