Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
IT & Web Design
July 17, 2019
April 16, 2020
A Canadian media company that specializes in all of your digital media needs. We offer the complete business solution from digital signage, point of sale devices and CCTV cameras. DIGI Media Signage Solutions service’s multiple industries across Canada.
The Procurement Officer will work closely with the Manager and other teams members by providing advice and support of complex procurement initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the competitive procurement process.
- Fostering cooperative working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts
- Ensuring that tendering bid documents are clear and compliant with procurement policies.
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting on supplier performance based on contracted agreements and strategic objectives.
- Maintaining information on digital platforms
- University degree plus a recognized procurement exp.
- Demonstrated knowledge of public tendering practices, bid proposal evaluation and contract management
- Strong customer service skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), email and Internet
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, initiative and analytical skills
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Team player
2019 - All Rights Reserved.