Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
July 17, 2019
April 16, 2020
The Operations Supervisor reports to the Manager and plays a key role in managing the day-to-day operational requirements for the business.
- Lead following Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions
- Provide coaching and on the job training to ensure that employees are capable of meeting individual performance goals.
- Assess employees using approved performance management processes and coaching techniques with Human Resources
- Responsible for administrative functions including attendance ensures that time and attendance system,
- Provide detailed information to internal and external clients
- Determines daily operational plan.,
- Responsible to ensure quality.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Customer Services.
- Responsible for creating a work environment that is inclusive of diversity, free of discrimination and free of conflict.
- Performs administrative tasks as they relate to the operation.
- Participates in different projects as requested.
- Participates in scheduled client calls/meetings alongside other internal team members, as required/requested.
- Manage the day-to-
- Have Fun!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3-5 years of experience in operations.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency
- You are eager to work in a positive and fast-paced environment
- You are dependable, trustworthy, honest, detail-oriented and work well under pressure.
- As an Operations Supervisor, you have 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- You have strong computer skills, specifically MS office..
DIGI Technologies welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities.
2019 - All Rights Reserved.