• Prepare children for rest periods, help children with homework and organize activities such as: games and outings for children. Prepare craft materials and assist children use them.
• Instruct them in personal hygiene and social development.
• Read to children, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
• Performs light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
• Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parents.
• Travel with family on trips and assist with children in the home.
• Tend to emotional well-being of children. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
• Take children to and from school and appointments.
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
Skill Requirements (Education and Experience): At least grade 12 and one year to two years experienced in childcare
Salary Offer: $14.50
Benefits being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Employer’s Name: Grace Elizabeth Huang
Location of work: West 39th Avenue Vancouver BC V6N 2Z7
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.