Granny's Fried Chicken (2000) Ltd
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
November 14, 2019
March 13, 2020
Job Title: Cook (NOC 6322)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Port Alberni, BC
Education: Secondary school or equivalent
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
About the company:
Granny’s Fried Chicken is a wonderful Chicken, Pizza, Barbeque, Burgers, Seafood, Mexican and Indian food Restaurant in Port Alberni, British Columbia. We offer Delivery 7 Days a Week of the vast choice of foods on our menu.
Our Store is located at 3675 3rd Ave, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 4E7.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with our menu
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products
- May hire and train kitchen staff
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 - 3 years related experience
- Secondary school or equivalent
- Must be familiar with Indian style recipes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: 4% vacation pay, paid on every paycheque.
Please send your resume at above-mentioned location or to Email address: email@example.com
** Please do not call the store direct number for the job-related inquiries.