Granny's Fried Chicken (2000) Ltd
Restaurant & Cafe
November 14, 2019
March 13, 2020
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Port Alberni, BC
Education: Secondary school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About the company:
Granny's Fried Chicken (2000) Ltd is a wonderful Chicken, Pizza, Barbeque, Burgers, Seafood, Mexican and Indian food Restaurant in Port Alberni, British Columbia. We offer Delivery 7 Days a Week of the vast choice of foods on our menu.
Our Store is located at 3675 3rd Ave, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 4E7.
- Day to day operations of the restaurant
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring responsibilities
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Qualifications and Skills:
- l At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- l Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- l Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- l Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- l Ability to work independently and with team too
- l Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- l Have good communication skills
Benefits: 4% vacation pay, paid on every pay cheque.
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at: email@example.com
** Please do not call the store direct number for the job-related enquiries.