BILT RITE WOODWORKING INC.
November 14, 2019
March 13, 2020
Job Title：Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $26.50 / hour
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Education: Secondary School (Required)
Language: English (Required), Punjabi (Would be an advantage)
About: BILT RITE WOODWORKING INC.
We are a Canadian wood frame manufacturing company. We supply wood frames like mattress frames, sofa frames etc to our furniture manufacturers in Canada.
To maintain our operation and provide effective services in a timely manner we are hiring for Full-time Carpenter at our manufacturing unit located at 31 - 70 Belfield Road, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1G1.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Prepare the frames layouts ensuring they are levelled and compatible.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth wood and other material according to measurements.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as frames and moulding
- Construct wooden frameworks
- Help erect, level, and install framework with the aid of rigging hardware tools etc.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Supervise, Instruct and direct labourers and other construction helpers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 - 3 years hands-on experience as a carpenter and along with some experience in supervising and managing apprentices and other assistant workers.
- Secondary school or equivalent is required.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Ability to make decisions and meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to look for new tasks when work is completed
- Have good communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated
Benefits: Two Weeks Paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above-mentioned location or Email at