Kulinarya Filipino Eatery
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
November 15, 2019
December 15, 2019
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 (negotiable based on experience and expertise in preparing and cooking Filipino cuisine)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
- Manage kitchen operations;
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets;
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food;
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers;
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas;
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- 2 years of related work experience
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, some overtime required, physically demanding and pays attention to details.
- Be reliable, dependable, organized, client focus, team player, flexible and has good judgement and initiative.
Job is open for: Students, Youth, Visible minority, Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, Reservists