Bridging Immigrations Inc
November 15, 2019
June 15, 2020
Our firm aims to provide high quality service to clients throughout Canada and abroad. We are seeking a motivated, out-going full-time Administrative secretary to add to our firm on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
Job Type: Full-time
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years Language: