Supply Chain Manager
Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
January 10, 2020
May 10, 2020
This full-time job will be salary based position with paid overtime, bonuses and 4% vacation allowance as per Regulation. The compensation is $42/HR , 37.5 hours weekly.
- Source, coordinate and negotiate deals with potential suppliers and customers
- Be in charge of recruiting, training of staffs
- Perform all purchasing, maintain database of supplier contracts, and maintain supplier pricing in corporate system
- support the reduction of product input costs to franchisees by effective sourcing, testing and implementation of competitive sources of supply for existing products and programs.
- Evaluate potential and existing vendors on an on-going basis
- Control budgets for purchasing operations.
- Develop purchase goods and material standards.
- Conduct negotiations and regular communication with Chinese suppliers in Mandarin
- Ensure products sourced meet and continue to meet quality thresholds
- Maintain frequent and transparent communications with internal sales team to understand customers’ needs, wants, issues
- A minimum of a college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics
- Several years of related work experience in retail purchasing.
- Fluent in Mandarin (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)
2020 - All Rights Reserved.