Business Development Manager
Markham - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Apple Blossoms Center
November 17, 2019
February 16, 2020
- Prepare reports, research papers and present to management
- Develop and improve E-commerce strategies with Chinese social medias. (eg. wechat)
- Conduct analysis, negotiate and close potential business proposals
- Conduct research on regional areas to assess business and market potentials with Chinese speaking individual to promote our educational program
- Conduct survey on potential competitors and develop appropriate business development strategies.
- Research, compile and analyze data on customer preferences within the Chinese speaking community for educational programs
- Provide advice and assistance to customer service team.
- Administer promotion projects to local Chinese speaking community
- Manage and coordinate business development projects
- Handle inquiries and promote our educational programs from potential individual or corporate clients as well as general public.
- Achieve sales targets through the execution of business development plans.
- ability to self-direct and meet company expectation.
- Familiar with needs with educational programs for younger children within the Chinese speaking community.
- A bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding and communication skills in Mandarin
- The compensation for this full-time position is 34CAD per hour on 35 hour work week Monday to Friday
- This will be salary-based position with paid overtime, bonuses and 4% vacation allowance as per Ontario regulation
2020 - All Rights Reserved.